• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Help me with programming interface

Kronstak

Landlubber
hello, introduce myself first, I'm Kronstak, I'm building my mods but I have a severe problem, I do not know programming interface, My mod has minor changes, including a new nation (Portugal) and it has created problems at the interface, in the part where diplomatic relations between nations shown, I saw in GoF correctly modified the interface in the starting interface
And my other question is about boats, I can add ships, but I can't display the picture 128x128, also the icon battle, that was put in random
I speak Spanish and this is translated with my basic knowledge of English, so if you see misspelled words do not be surprised

Let me introduce myself:
Modder01 - Modder of AOP:CT

Though I am a landlubber on the forums, I have good things coming for you. I have no experience when dealing with new characters, storylines or modding diplomatic relations, but I can help you with the ships. In the forms search "Porting ships from POTC to AOP" this will help you add ships to the game. The picture and the battle_interface.c icon is a different story however, but I'm sure on the forums there is a thread that meets what you're looking for. Sorry if I'm not the right guy for you because its been a few years since I had to modify the game from 1.5 stock.

P.S. My computer that had all the resources for modding and resources from the forums that I had before I joined piratesahoy. the computer crashed a few months ago, but this is a new one and i have to begin modding again.

Make note: I am using google translate for Español.

Español:
Me presento:

Modder01 - Modder de AOP: CT

Aunque soy un marinero de agua dulce en los foros, tengo cosas buenas vienen por ti. No tengo ninguna experiencia cuando se trata de nuevos personajes, historias o modding relaciones diplomáticas, pero yo te puedo ayudar con los barcos. En los formularios de búsqueda "Portar barcos de POTC AOP" esto le ayudará a agregar naves en el juego. La imagen y el icono battle_interface.c es una historia diferente, sin embargo, pero estoy seguro que en los foros hay un hilo que cumpla con lo que estás buscando. Lo siento si no soy la persona correcta para usted, porque su estado un par de años desde que tuve que modificar el juego de 1,5 acciones.

PD Mi ordenador que tenía todos los recursos para modding y los recursos de los foros que tenía antes de unirme piratesahoy. el equipo se estrelló hace unos meses, pero esta es una nueva y tengo que empezar de nuevo modding.

Tome nota: Estoy utilizando el traductor de google para Español.

Last edited:
Use WinMerge to see the differences between the stock CoAS and GoF files to see what has been changed.
Hopefully that would point you in the right direction of what needs to be done.
Unfortunately interface-work is quite complex and I personally only ever have been able to do minor work on them.

thanks for the help. without you having to do with the topic, one of you has a link not fallen of Inez Diaz tool? I look, but can't find

Back