• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Spoiler Hearts of Oak: Storyline First Act Summary

The Battle at Stamford Bridge? Didn't that happen a few weeks before the Battle at Hastings? :read

That aside, and barring the fact that it is the first of April, I like the idea of a Prussian female pirate called Hildegarde von Hamburg. Of course.... Hamburg isn't ~in~ Prussia but who cares? :wp

The game will only have a storymode with one single story and one single path. If you try to do something outside the story, like for example sailing to Curação when the story has specifically told you to go to Cuba, you'll find sea monsters and storms preventing you from doing so. Also, if you stay idle for a while, your character will begin to play through the story by himself. The more this happens, the more difficult it will be for you to regain command of the character.
You know what happend? You got me because in my country, when you made this post, was like 10P.M. so it wasn't yet april's 1st, so i wasn't taking this like a joke, when i was reading your awnser, i said... aw, ok, this has to be a joke, and actually was hahaha
Good one, i have to say.
Now, where's the actual storyline post or something :p

You know what happend? You got me because in my country, when you made this post, was like 10P.M. so it wasn't yet april's 1st, so i wasn't taking this like a joke, when i was reading your awnser, i said... aw, ok, this has to be a joke, and actually was hahaha
Good one, i have to say.

It's coming very soon ;)

Good one, i have to say.

Hehe, that was the idea, glad it worked!

I'm curious, where do you live? In fact, what I'm more curious about is your nickname, because here in Argentina, French and Beruti were two famous historical figures.

Hehe, that was the idea, glad it worked!

I'm curious, where do you live? In fact, what I'm more curious about is your nickname, because here in Argentina, French and Beruti were two famous historical figures.
Jaja, mismo pais, lo hice hace mucho tiempo en Roblox, como en 2008, por ahi, y mezcle los dos nombres de french y Beruti (extremadamente mal como veras) y quedo ese nombre :p

And if another one doesn't understand, this is my revenge for april's fools day :aar

Jaja, mismo pais, lo hice hace mucho tiempo en Roblox, como en 2008, por ahi, y mezcle los dos nombres de french y Beruti (extremadamente mal como veras) y quedo ese nombre :p

And if another one doesn't understand, this is my revenge for april's fools day :aar

Google translate :razz

*bows dramatically* Bravo! Well played! Very well wrought-out! And some smooth editing, if I do say so myself!

Hahaha, veruti! q animal! Jajaja

Wow, that's great man, there's also Superchango, from Bariloche, who's been pretty active lately, from what I've seen.

Nos tamo viendo :onya

Now, that April Fools is done for, this "story" doesn't sound that bad, no?
(The imagination of some people is quite stunning)

Back