• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Hearts of Oak FAQ

Armada

Sea Dog
Staff member
Administrator
Project Manager
3D Artist
Storm Modder
Click here to view the Hearts of Oak FAQ on our Wiki.

I have now set up an FAQ to cover some of the most basic questions we have been asked or may still be asked in future. If anyone has any further content they think should be added to the FAQ, feel free to discuss it here and then either add it yourself or ask me about it.

When editing the FAQ page, you must stick to the HTML formatting in order to use the auto-generated Contents page.

Nice work, Armada! very straightforward and informative:onya might it do to post links on the news page, modDB and elsewhere?

I've already littered the forum with links, so I'll add one to ModDB and CryDev next. :yes

One random thought: You could also add the PiratesAhoy! Facebook, Twitter and YouTube profiles in there.
Unfortunately those ones aren't regularly updated, since it seems I am pretty much the only one doing that.
But I did add all of Captain Murphy's videos to our PA! YouTube playlist and occasionally advertised them on our other profiles.
Ideally, I reckon we should post every and all updates there too, but that is a different subject altogether. :facepalm

I didnt find any info to this in the FAQ, so I would like to ask if there is some way to donate?

No, there isn't. We stopped taking donations a while ago because we didn't really need any anymore.

Back