• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Habour Master DLC: is this game worth considering now.

Glycerius

Powder Monkey
This game got fairly poor reviews. I noticed on the Kalyso forum for Port Royale 3: Pirates and Merchants, at an early point in the release that towns couldn't really be defended. Now a game like, say, Age of Pirates 2 which is about the sailing, that might forgiven (although the towns can be defended in the waters of a port, but a game with a city building aspect, this is less forgiveable. Is it worth a thought?

Exactly why I came to this part of the forum to be honest! I want to know also if its worth buying because the reviews and meta score are really bad.

Is the game moddable?? If so then there could be hope..

This game got fairly poor reviews. I noticed on the Kalyso forum for Port Royale 3: Pirates and Merchants, at an early point in the release that towns couldn't really be defended. Now a game like, say, Age of Pirates 2 which is about the sailing, that might forgiven (although the towns can be defended in the waters of a port, but a game with a city building aspect, this is less forgiveable. Is it worth a thought?

Back