• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Govenor and Colony Problem

Sigsy

Landlubber
Hi guys,

I'm a bit stuck, I've had a letter of the marque for the english and been doing missions for the govenor, but now it seems the spanish decided to capture Bridgetown.
What do I do now? How do I get to the English govenor? wait for the english to capture it back?
I know you cant recapture it yourself in the name of England.

<!--quoteo(post=208271:date=Jul 20 2007, 08:12 AM:name=Thomas the Terror)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Thomas the Terror @ Jul 20 2007, 08:12 AM) [snapback]208271[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->The governor usually flees to another town.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
And if he didn't make it, there should be a new governor somewhere.

Go to the tavern, check the rumours, see if there's one saying that the English have moved their capital. Or check the rumours section of your logbook in case you've already picked up this information.

Failing that, visit all the remaining English colonies and see if the governor's house is now open on one of them.

Back