• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Resource GOF Eras - Hero Listing "Tracker Tool"

TheBlackKnight

Corsaire Flibustier
Storm Modder
Pirate Legend
All,

Here is something useful for those people who play GOF Eras a lot.
Just something simple I use as an extension excel spreadsheet on my other monitor as I play.

With all the historical and unique NPC characters floating around the Caribbean it can be hard to keep track of them all (there are 67 different personalities, not all are select-able as player characters but they can be recruited)

Especially where they are from (original country), where they are going, and what kind of reputation they have.
So, I use this spreadsheet to track them with color coding for different functions.

This is DIFFERENT than the F10 debug screen option, which only lists the first 10 characters or so, and its not helpful once you have recruited them into your crew.

Keep in mind, locations for unique NPCS are randomly generated for your game, but once they start to show up, they frequent their original COUNTRY ports, but do move periodically around the map.

Hope this helps those Sea Dogs to whom may want to recruit a specific character at some point based on your play style of reputation as it can be problematic for bad reputation heros with NPCS and good karma.

Cheers to the captain!

Attachments

• CoAS GOF Eras HERO Listing Tracker.zip
    10.6 KB · Views: 360
I've noticed that i can't recruit pirates.. Like barbossa.. in my game he's a pirate! And i've never recruited a pirate! How can i do that?

Back