• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Poll Gambit

What a story you liked the most?

• Holland

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • England

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Secret organization

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
That is good to know that this questline did not break the DLC. The game overall with its complex dialogue sections based on experience, I really do not trust especially when you have three branches of the same timeline. Too much experience in rewriting corrected code for the COAS English Release to fix quests like Tenochtitlan, Enchanted City, Double Barrelled Musket, and a few others.

For me it didn't work. I did Dutch Gambid for England, bought the dlc and waited from 6. March to 6.November while progressing over level 30. Did a tour trough the caribbean and talked to every? beggar in the street (the appear between 9 and 14 o clock). No amulet thus far. I also conquered many ships and checked the captains chest (the one with the money) and killed some indians. Did I miss a trigger or is it a bug and I need to restart?

Back