• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved French Quest Line

kevee890

Landlubber
2. From D'Ogeron to Curacao
Warning: Deposit most of your money to the moneylender in Willemstad before visiting Stuvesant.
  • Take the letter to Willemstad, to Peter Stuyvesant in the residence (Dutch Governor General).
  • During the conversation with him, he accuses you of being a pirate and thrown into jail, a few dialogues later and some money missing (50% of what you carried), taken by the first guy, they release you.
  • Off to the tavern you go, there will be two Spainards talking at a table you overhear after interrupting their conversation by talking to them, during the interruption they mention Palm Shore they are to meet their Galleon at.
  • Follow them, slaughter the two men, then destroy the Galleon they were to meet. I prefer to board the Galleon and capture it, the captain usually has a Tanat heavy weapon 28/100 damage.
  • Back to Stuyvesant, complete the dialog.
  • Head to Tortuga to turn in - you recieve praise from D'Ogeron.

I slaughtered the two men in Palm Shore; but I can't see any galleons there. How can I find it?

ok
Once you have killed them, head back to Willemstad and into your ship and sail to to Palm shore. Never sail on map or else you will never see the ship. After fight , talk to Stuyvesant

Back