• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Forum Upgrade

Has anyone else tried the Whisper Pirate theme, yet?
If we're all reasonably happy with it, I'll set it as the new default. The blue Whisper 2 theme will still be available, of course.

I have tried them all and prefer the default style with its combination of blue and tan. The whisper pirate theme is all different shades of tan.

Hmm, good point. I might experiment with some red or gold later...

I switched to your Whisper Pirate theme and it all seems fine to me. No complains from this side. :doff

I switched to your Whisper Pirate theme and it all seems fine to me. No complains from this side. :doff
I know you like it, but I need more people's feedback before we can make it a default that most people can be happy with. :checklist

I might be making some colour changes in a moment, just so you know this time...

Well, I've added some red to the pirate theme, in place of dark brown for certain banners and buttons. Yay or nay?

I liked your previous colour scheme better for sure. This one is quite distracting, truth be told. :oops:

LOL! Now to add some sea blue and lagoon green. Just little touches here and there.

OK, reverted back to the brown scheme. If anyone has any specific suggestions or wants certain things changed, then please let me know.
Otherwise, we might as well make it the default and see how it goes.

Right, I've set the pirate theme as the default, at least to see if we can get some more opinions on it. :wp

For those that want to keep using the blue theme, select "Whisper 2" in the Style Chooser at the bottom left of the page.

Well, as you know I preferred the IPB theme, and I prefer "Whisper 2" over "Whisper Pirate", and Aurora Blue before that.

It seems the Aurora theme has been updated for the latest version of Xenforo now: http://akrion.net/xenforo-theme-aurora-ver-1-1-0-0/
Perhaps we can at least get Aurora Blue (mainly the "fluid" one, and perhaps the same for Aurora Pirate) back again.

You'll have to ask Keith about getting the Aurora theme back again. I think he's the only one who can acquire and install new ones; I can only modify them and create derivatives like the 'pirate' versions.

Back