• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Flying Dutchman Cannon Issues?

Captain Rico

Landlubber
Hey it's me again, the guy who asks for help all the time.

As the title says, I have some issues with the Flying Dutchman in Gof. Idk if how I got this ship helps to the issue but here it is anyway: I came into port at one of the Spanish ports to repair my ship and I saw the Dutchman for sale! I never thought I could obtain the Dutchman outside of the mission so of course I bought it immedietly. Time passes and I upgrade the entire ship at Bermuda and start to go attack traders.

However, at times, when I try ti repair my cannon 'fall out' it won't let me replace all of the cannons that have 'fallen out', and when I click the fix all button it gives me a full stack of the cannons I use on the ship (as in it duplicates the cannons I have (48) making an infinite money loop every time I click fix all). The point I am going for is: is there a way to fix this in the files of the game? I am no modder by any means, but I feel like there is a file for the player's ships where you can edit stuff such as fixing the cannon issue I said above.

Thanks in advance!

Back