• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Discussion Fix For bb_prison2

Myth

Freebooter
Good evening. Attached to the post fix for location bb_prison2. Now a black background is made there, and intermediate transitional locators are removed. Integral movement grid on location. And not divided into 3 parts.

Attachments

• bb_prison2.rar
    29.8 KB · Views: 452
Good evening. Attached to the post fix for location bb_prison2. Now a black background is made there, and intermediate transitional locators are removed. Integral movement grid on location. And not divided into 3 parts.
Interesting!

@Grey Roger or @Jack Rackham, can you make use of this?

Thanks for your efforts :doff but I have put in a lot of work(around) to get it exactly as it is.

pictures:
1 some stairs are blocked (as you can't walk all the way). Use the door to the left instead.
2 & 3 a gap is left at two stairs. An auto-walk to the other side occurs here.
4 these guys are released and involved with a fight with the prison guards. No locators can be changed as this part is finished
and uses a lot of guys moving here and there.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

Thanks for your efforts :doff but I have put in a lot of work(around) to get it exactly as it is.

pictures:
1 some stairs are blocked (as you can't walk all the way). Use the door to the left instead.
2 & 3 a gap is left at two stairs. An auto-walk to the other side occurs here.
4 these guys are released and involved with a fight with the prison guards. No locators can be changed as this part is finished
and uses a lot of guys moving here and there.

View attachment 33920 View attachment 33921 View attachment 33922 View attachment 33923

No any words for new background?

Is it possible to code these additional elements: door grilles, etc?

I have added "prison_bars" as randitems. Could have been done via the more common way like:
Locations[n].models.always.l1 = "a5";
Is that what you mean?

I did not see the extra grills and the door to the left. How to connect them to the location?

Maybe if you open WoodesRogers StartStoryline.c and
add // at the start of line 346.
And remove // at the start of line 371. Save.
Start new game and choose WoodesRogers and you are in the prison and can see how it works in my quest.

What is it you want to do? Use the location somewhere else?

Maybe if you open WoodesRogers StartStoryline.c and
add // at the start of line 346.
And remove // at the start of line 371. Save.
Start new game and choose WoodesRogers and you are in the prison and can see how it works in my quest.

What is it you want to do? Use the location somewhere else?
I published the revision mainly because of the new background, but I did not get a word about it.
Now in the location you can turn on the weather, but it will still be dark behind the bars.

Ok now I have tested your upload.
Weather: I can't take the risk of it raining here as it will rain inside too.
rain.jpg
Walking patch: You fixed the stairs! :onya
The question is if I think I can put in more work to redo it. (Even if the functional stairs is a better solution)
I'll decide later, maybe when I'm finished with most of the quest. I'll save that walkpatch for sure.

If I only had access to this walkpatch earlier... :modding

Ok now I have tested your upload.
Weather: I can't take the risk of it raining here as it will rain inside too.
View attachment 33931
Walking patch: You fixed the stairs! :onya
The question is if I think I can put in more work to redo it. (Even if the functional stairs is a better solution)
I'll decide later, maybe when I'm finished with most of the quest. I'll save that walkpatch for sure.

If I only had access to this walkpatch earlier... :modding

Need add to code of location

locations[n].environment.weather.rain = "false";

and no rain inside location

Ok I tried it but still rain inside. Well I'm happy with the walkpatch for the future. Thanks a lot! :doff

Back