• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Finding Agelique Moulin's Father question

Ahoy! I am having a really hard time finding this unique sword in the first jungle section in Antiqua, any tips on how I could locate it?

Yes I was reading it but I couldn't make it out exacly where to go. Must be my english. :cheeky

Edit: I am walking around the grass of the part which I think is correct but it doesn't seem to trigger talk-to-self for me :/

Last edited:
The Sword should be at the locator "got0 citizen010 - see the images

PotC_Moulin_Sword1.JPG PotC_Moulin_Sword2.JPG PotC_Moulin_Sword3.JPG PotC_Moulin_Sword4.JPG

Hope this helps

:drunk

If you still have problems - try switching Visible Locators On - at the bottom of the InternalSettings.h file in the program folder - should enable you to see the labels as shown in the images ( spoils the look of the game - but helps finding the right spot )

I don't think the location has changed since I took the screen shots a few versions ago.

:read

@Talisman Heeey, thank you very much! It worked! Actually my main problem that I was looking for the sword at the wrong jungle section! I was looking for it in the first one after the Muscetto Cove.

Back