• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Features of the Build Mod

I am currently on vacation, so I have finally had some time to really put some work into this. I haven't been able to find anything for a comprehensive list of weapons, potions or items. I don't think any of these were included in your list Pieter, but I may have missed a couple of things. This is what I have so far :

View attachment Build_Feature_List.doc

Thanks, mate! Now we have to combine that one with the one I made...

I figured that would be next, would you like me to stitch them together Pieter?

If you would be willing, yes please. :yes
If you can, please order all the features into the system in my file, so things get more-or-less grouped under subject.

I thought about doing that as I was putting it together, but I wasn't sure if you wanted me to do it, or if you were going to. I'll do my best mate! :dance

This topic is a bit old, but I'm assuming that this still needs to be done. I figured to make things a bit easier for multiple people to collaborate on this to get it done faster, we could use good ol' google docs. I took it upon myself to upload the one attached in the first post and make it available for everyone to edit as long as they have the link. So here's the link!

https://docs.google.com/document/edit?id=18jdp9-5K-5GbN2NXZHfouZ6u8aQc4blhPTxCX0t3ue4&hl=en&authkey=CNOJj-sO

As far as I know, all you have to do if you'd like to contribute is click on the link an edit to your hearts content. Obviously, I wouldn't suggest going and deleting anyone else's work, but it's easy enough to add comments if you think someone else's work should be changed.

I just recently stumbled across this mod; so I'm still a total noob, but I think what you've got here is amazing and I'd love to take a look at this and try to help out.

Thanks!

EDIT: Updated with current link of version 4

Thanks very much, mate. That's a good idea! :woot

Indeed this DOES still need to be finished. Very much so, even. :yes

Could you put the V3 on there instead though? It's attached to one of my posts on the previous page.

Thanks very much, mate. That's a good idea! :woot

Indeed this DOES still need to be finished. Very much so, even. :yes

Could you put the V3 on there instead though? It's attached to one of my posts on the previous page.

That link (on page 2) redirected me to main piratesahoy.net page...

It should be attached to my post #13 on the first page:
http://forum.piratesahoy.net//topic/15438-features-of-the-build-mod/page__view__findpost__p__358935

I missed your post earlier IronStringbean, fantastic idea though mate! I finally got around to combining both mine and Pieter's list. Sorry this has taken so long mates, I have been a bit sidetracked with a couple of other things. I went ahead and attached the file I have here, and I also took the liberty of editing the Google docs one to match. Let me know if I screwed anything up.

I still don't think this list is entirely complete, but it is by far the most accurate feature list we have ever had compiled in one place before!

Attachments

• Build Mod Features WIP V4.doc
    107.5 KB · Views: 155
Version 4 uploaded

https://docs.google.com/document/edit?id=18jdp9-5K-5GbN2NXZHfouZ6u8aQc4blhPTxCX0t3ue4&hl=en&authkey=CNOJj-sO

EDIT: I just read that you updated the old one anyway. :shrug Whoops! I'll delete the old one and keep this one just so people don't get confused.

Thanks to the both of you. Good job, Thagarr! I hope I'll be able to find the time to have a look at that file properly some time soonish.

I think you are doing a very very good job pieter :onya :onya
I havn't noticed the cool monks feature...
And that in every storyline (different years) the names of the islands change according to the date and that some of the storylines are related to each other one way or another... :cheers

There's a lot of people doing good jobs here! :woot

Indeed there's a LOT of fun stuff somewhat hidden or not obvious in the game.

I would also like to help very much but im no good at all the tech stuff(tried the tutorials).
:mm

We could REALLY use some help with this one: http://forum.piratesahoy.net/topic/13281-making-capture-town-boarding-locators/
It's not difficult and an explanation of how to do it is included, so anyone should be able to.
It's important though because without this work being done, the Capture Colonies mod will never work properly.
And by doing it, you'll get familiar with modding for the game and maybe you can continue onto bigger and better things later on! :woot

Back