• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Don't know if this is a bug? might be.

Fredevalde

Landlubber
So I have been following Hearts of Oak for a while now, and I noticed that on the official websites FAQ section under "how can I follow the games development?" it says "the Work in progress forum" and about four months ago, when I first joined, I somehow managed to gain access to this sub forum, and I really enjoyed looking at the progress of the different ships. But after that I was no longer able to access the sub forum?

So I conclude that either it was a bug that I got access in the first place, in which case the FAQ on the website should be updated, or it is a bug that I can't access it anymore? I have no clue which one it is.

This is my first post on the forum, I hope I posted this in the right section.

Looks like the FAQ is out-of-date. @Captain Murphy, can you check on that please?

Before we posted regular Progress Update Articles, the Development forum used to be visible to all members.
It is now available to everyone on the Hearts of Oak Development Team.

A lot of the progress isn't posted even on the Development forum, since we tend to use Skype a lot too.
The latest article was quite recently; you aren't missing much. :no

I removed the portion about the development forum from the FAQ. Most likely that was written back when it was actually public. I can't recall when we turned it private, but it hasn't been that long ago.

Back