• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Display Drivers Error

Taggert

Landlubber
Occasionaly the game will crash to the desktop and give me an error message saying that an error happend involving my display drivers. I have the newest drivers from Nvidia. Oh, and after the error screen I get the Blue Screen Of Death for second. Then my computer restarts itself and everything is fine. There is no specific point in the game when this happens, just randomly.

I got kinda same problem but i dont got driver problems mine is like this:
In game (SOMETIMES) not always when i click on relations i wanna change my ship's flag or i get attacked by fort's the game freezes and instantly the computer restarts not only with the relations tab but with everything like SAVE/LOAD , NEW GAME/RESUME GAME absolutely everything is it my computer or is it some bug? and is it in Build 10 Alpha 14?

But about youre post Taggert i dont have an single idea.
Maybe umm ...
ill surf other bug posts maybe i can find one like these and look for fix :(

Yep I was going to say that as well Rupert :yes

Ahoy captn make sure you READ which subforum the topic is in :yes

I get a NVIDIA driver error sometimes (at random points) when running the Sims 3...
This is because my driver is not quite up to scratch for running the game ;)

I think yours might be the opposite problem... try running the game in compatibility mode ;)

Back