• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

DIFFERENT BUGS

Long John

Landlubber
These are the bugs Ive encountered so far, I thought that some of you modders might wanted to know this...

when in costillas Quebrados I talked to a guy who hated me for being a pirate hunter, he didnt have a face (It was that blond dude, blaze devlin i think hes called).

shortly after when i entered the tavern, the frame for dialogue came up saying invalid text, i couldnt get to talk to anyone there was no face in the picture window.

when i hunted pirates for redmond afterwards it sails to some weird place when i chose "sail to" and redmond port. Its a shore, but i cant drop anchor there but if i go to the world map and then back i can.

Of course Ive seen the ghost ship bug... i cant really fight any ships besides those that spawn near land.

also sometimes ppl start conversations with me for no apparent reason.

Oh yeah... and the boarding bug too... but if I just wait until my character puts the weapons away by herself i can still board them.

I hope you can use this... I dont know how to mod this game, but i appreciate all the great work youve done...
perhaps you could contact the company that produced the original game and get a little help with the major bugs... they might even decide to buy your mod

Anyway... tally ho, avast, YYAAARRRRRRHHH and all that shit to all of you

Back