• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Dialogue Gender Overhaul

There are several projects going on at the moment and in due time there will indeed be an update with the whole lot.

There's a touch of romance in the "Ardent" storyline. Your partner doesn't start out as a pirate but does eventually show some rogue ability - and, when hired as an officer, can learn skills and abilities like any other officer to become fully capable of larceny on the high seas.

But you're never going to see any sex scenes, not least because none of the character animation files support them. ;)

I dislike sex scenes, Grey Roger, I trust more in the romance :rolleyes::yes love is the world engine ;)

I liked have an affair with my nice, beautiful and well dressed Dutch lady merchant....(L)
after all I have also made a test some days ago, discovering that half of my brain is female-oriented, and I like to have all the 2 natures in me: a nice adventuring sea swashbuckler, and a well dressed, icy-and-spicy and gain-oriented female merchant...

2 souls in a single body <-O-+

Last edited:
Back