• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Cross of the Dutchman : Ships!

Thagarr

Pining for the Fjords!
Creative Support
Storm Modder
Public Relations
Hearts of Oak Donator
Pirate Legend
Triangle Studios held a live Game Jam Blog on their web site yesterday, and I missed it or I would have posted about it here. Anyway, they have released a couple of new videos that for the first time show some actual game play footage and some fighting action, and also for the first time has revealed a ship design! This one looks to be a big ship, so I am thinking that it may be the setting of the final battle, but that is just pure speculation on my part and I could be way off. I do know that some of the vessels used were coastal traders and smaller fishing vessels.

They have also revealed a new game mode that should make things a bit more interesting, CotD will include Co-Op Multiplayer! In the videos, you can see the dev team hard at work on both the ship and the fighting sequences, and there is also a cameo by Triangle Studios newest addition giving his approval! You can read the full Game Jam posts and see some cool pics over at the Triangle Studios web page HERE! So far their Kickstarter campaign has earned over $7,500 in pledges and almost 300 supporters!

Attachments

• Cross_of_The_Dutchman.png
    Cross_of_The_Dutchman.png
    15.5 KB · Views: 19
Back