• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

(Creating my own legend) What I'm doing under the Caribbean hot sun...

This is another post about what one can doing with a good dose of fantasy, and pleasure for the pirates era: I hope that others take the idea and try some new way, because PotC - New Horizons offer a lot for anyone, especially in the free way.

Ambrose Farquharson

BG: Physician
Starting day: 10/4/1717
Starting ship: Naval Brig

A Scotsman descending from a famous Scottish clan, maybe a Jacobite rebel released with the Pardon Act in July 1717, then leaving his homeland for make his fortune in the New World.

Probably, because has started to roam the New World seas in October of the same year, and now interested to make money with commerce and smuggling-and sure ready to betray the crown of England at the first chance - a Jacobite can pardon but never forget.

GameTips-Physician:
this is a very good challenge, starting as Phisician require time to get proper abilities and become a good captain. At the start the fighting and sailing abilities are very low, and can be worked with time, but slowly and taking care of things around, the way can be opened.
It's a role that require a lot of patience, and a certain eye for the coming opportunities.

---
This is my first relation to other gamers about characters that I want use. With time I will adjoin also other characters and my feelings and tips about them.

Hope this will be of some value for you alls, and thank you for have read this post.

Back