• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

creating a narrow waterway

mrpirate101

Landlubber
can someone with experience with changing the islands tell me how to add a narrow passage through the island next to panama, what do i need to this and how would i go about it.

Best bet is to ask in the POTC Build forums or the Storm Engine Modeling forum, there are more experienced modelers with islands and the like there. AFAIK, no one here in the COAS forum has attempted any island modeling yet.

[JOKE]Or you can try going all the way down to Cape Horn and then up again [/JOKE] :rolleyes:

WOW... how many different threads are you going to create asking this question.

If you dont get an answer in one thread your not likely to get an answer in another thread

Indeed; the PotC modders do tend to have a look at the CoAS forums.

In this case, let me tell you that there is absolutely nobody present on this forum with experience on editing island models.

I heard that at the tavern of Panama the drunks talk about a ship that can counteract the Flying Dutchman, but i don't know if it's true.. :shrug
Do you know something about?? Should be fantastic, because could unlock a mission.. Please answer..

I don't think it's just Panama. I think you can do that at any tavern. Just have a drink with a drunk and get him talking, if it doesn't work the first time, try other drunks.

I heard that at the tavern of Panama the drunks talk about a ship that can counteract the Flying Dutchman, but i don't know if it's true.. :shrug
Do you know something about?? Should be fantastic, because could unlock a mission.. Please answer..
I have a question to you (and all other new members really)... Why does everyone say please answer, honestly you guys dont even know the forum and you put that down.

We answer ever question and if we dont we are probably looking for the answer, so just be patient :yes

I have a question to you (and all other new members really)... Why does everyone say please answer, honestly you guys dont even know the forum and you put that down.

We answer ever question and if we dont we are probably looking for the answer, so just be patient :yes

Sorry, i didn't want to appears presumptuos, but i'm very curios to know if this information it's true.. :bow

I heard that at the tavern of Panama the drunks talk about a ship that can counteract the Flying Dutchman, but i don't know if it's true..
dunno.gif

Harr! xD:

What a cool idear thar, matey, if'n it be de truth! :yes

Makes ol' Fred Bob wanna sashey on down tew Panama an' spend him a few evenings hangin' in de Tavern! :beer

Back