• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Low Priority Cozumel: Can spawn inside Central America

KillPhil

Corsair
Storm Modder
If you are at Cozumel and are not close enough to the island when you enter Worldmap, you will spawn inside Central America. Funny thing is that you can sail around on the inside, but not over the boarders, so it is possible that you get stuck there. Only solution is to enter 3D Sailing again and sail East.

I wonder if it is possible to find a solution for that at all....

Well, taken into account how rarely someone sails to Cozumel - it is not really important, but I just posted it here for to be sure ;)

Sometime ago when I was brainstorming my ideas for extending to use central America with that other coast within the world map - I manged to get to the west and sail up the west coast - the shorelines are missing but often the terrain comes down close to (or sometimes at) the shore level. I eventually exited somewhere near Cozumel (can't remember how exactly) but it was quite interesting viewing the models from the back.

In fact here's an example for 4.1 july version if anyone wants to experience the Pacific (well a tiny bit of it)

Attachments

• -=Player=- Open Sea June 5th, 1750.7z
    463.8 KB · Views: 167
When "direct sail" loses its mind. I was sailing toward Jamaica when a "Land Ho!" moment happened. Then everything went green...
MgBtdOj.png

Back