• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved corrupted game lost all using cheats to get it back but not working.

GreedoSh0tFirst

Landlubber
ok so i did everything word for word and i still cant seem to get cheats working.

// Give ship
// ------------------
/* for (i = 0; i < COMPANION_MAX; i++) {
limit = GetCompanionIndex(PChar, i);
if (limit < 0) continue;
ch = GetCharacter(limit);
GiveShip2Character(ch,ch.ship.type,ch.ship.name,-1,ch.ship.stats.nation,true,true);
}*/
GiveShip2Character(pchar,"NL_Amsterdam","Amsterdam",-1,HOLLAND,true,true);
// GiveShip2Character(pchar,"CursedDutchman","Flying Dutchman",-1,PIRATE,true,true);
// GiveShip2Character(pchar,"QueenAnnesRevenge","Queen Anne's Revenge",-1,PIRATE,true,true);
// GiveShip2Character(pchar,"RN_SteamFrigate","Astrea",-1,ENGLAND,true,true);
// CrimsonBlood_ModifyShip()
// GiveShip2Character(pchar,SHIP_CURSED,PreprocessText("#scursed_ship#"),-1,PIRATE,true,true);
/*
-----------------
Also this
-----------------

// Models and Times (for screenshot-making)
// ------------------
GiveModel2Player("DavyJones",true);
// SetNextWeather("Clear");
// SetCurrentTime(00.00, 0); // NIGHT1.COL
// SetCurrentTime(06.00, 0); // EVENING3.COL
// SetCurrentTime(12.00, 0); // DAY1.COL
// SetCurrentTime(20.00, 0); // MORNING1.COL
// CycleThroughTexturedModels("Town_Redmond\Town_04");
// ReloadToTexturedModel("Town_Redmond\Town_03", "ENGLAND");

Now I didnt really want to change my current char so i did it with and without and i reloaded in different areas, so i started game went into town after quick tutorial then hit F12 and i saw it say it executed top left of screen but nothing changed. Other cheats work like god mod etc so can someone tell me what i did wrong plz?

I used the ones already there cuz since it wasnt working i wanted to use the default ones but what i rly want is HMS_Endeavour OR SoleilRoyal

Attachments

• console.c
    35.3 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
Looking at your console.c the changes you made are in case 1 but you have not altered the switch (0) to switch (1) so it calls that case. Without this the code just runs the last few lines at the bottom (below the last break) by default so you see "Executed Console".

you fucking genius if you were here i would kiss you right now been like 14hours but feels like 3 days every muscle in my body hurts lol thank you sir and gn gents i need to crash.
I mean gooday gents
thank you sir!

Last edited:
it happened to me too .. I wanted to put the invincible midality as it was done on the original Potc by modifying the character file .. but then I discovered that with NH it is not necessary ..

Back