• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Copies of ships from the Pirates of the Caribbean

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm engaged in construction)) the ship is now yours) adapt.
Pieter Boelen Can you fix it?

Attachments

• гол1.png
    гол1.png
    152.5 KB · Views: 172
Yes. But I also added new details
You mean extra details in the hull GM file? If so, I might know why you have a bow wave problem.
Saving any hull GM file with the TOOL causes some data to be lost, which is probably the cause.

To add any details, the best way is to add those to a separate GM file where the lost data doesn't matter.
You can then tell the game to show those details by adding one geometry locator to the main hull GM file.
Doing that does not cause lost data, so this method eventually gives the best results.

We have done that in PotC many times with the "_deck.gm" files that you will see in our mod.
@Jack Rackham knows how that works.

They are in a separate GM file. The problem appears immediately after opening and saving in the TOOL even without changing anything.

They are in a separate GM file. The problem appears immediately after opening and saving in the TOOL even without changing anything.
Also if you take the unmodified model and do nothing at all?
That's a shame; then it is an error in the model itself, rather than one caused by the TOOL. :(

Yes. But this problem must be solved or the ship will be incomplete = (he only needs to prune the third mast and lengthen the second and he is ready to go out to sea) I am hope for your help

Yes. But this problem must be solved or the ship will be incomplete = (he only needs to prune the third mast and lengthen the second and he is ready to go out to sea) I am hope for your help
I myself can do nothing. @Armada would need to be willing.... :eek:

But the rest of the ships I will load only when everything is finished to the smallest detail. Otherwise there is simply no sense. But I can not manage alone = (

Sorry for the delay. I managed to modify and export mast4 and the new rey_c4 again, but this time they both have minor errors. You can still use them, but be aware that they might become corrupted after multiple edits in TOOL.
I'm still not sure what causes this problem after years of trying to pin it down, so there's not much I can do to prevent it. Plus, the exporter still randomly refuses to work sometimes, which makes this workflow very frustrating. :facepalm

I haven't yet modified mast2 and mast3 because they both look tall enough to me already. Why do you think they need to be lengthened further?

Attachments

• BlackPearl_mast4_edited2.zip
    132.3 KB · Views: 178

Thank you. Soon I will look at the mast and continue working. Answer about the length you get from these screenshots=)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back