• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Unconfirmed Bug Console error

Captain92

Sailor Apprentice
Good morning to ya all mates,

I have a little problem whit the console.c file, everytime I want to use cheat and the I press F11 nothing happens.

There must be an error somewhere, I post the files I think that can help to understand where the problem is.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Attachments

• compile.log
    57.2 KB · Views: 59
  • error.log
    511 bytes · Views: 59
  • system.log
    1.6 KB · Views: 59
Try pressing F12 instead. ;)

Also, have you edited "console.c"? The normal file has a lot of the cheats commented out, and in any case the line 'switch(0)' won't activate any of them. Unless you change that line, and remove some of the comment marks, even pressing F12 won't do much except show an on-screen message "Executed Console".

There must be an error somewhere, I post the files I think that can help to understand where the problem is.
Bit odd stuff in system.log; but otherwise nothing worrisome.
Certainly no related errors in error.log .

What console code are you trying to execute?

Usually I use command case 1, the error was of the last time I play
But what is in 'case 1' for you?
You could have all sorts enabled; or maybe even written your custom code in there.

Are you seeing the "Executed Console" text on the screen?
Error.log doesn't mention anything console-related, so either you see that message OR the entire console isn't getting executed at all.
You are sure you are pressing F12 now, right?

Strange. If you don't see the message then it usually means there's a mistake in "console.c", in which case "error.log" should give a clue about where the mistake is. But your "error.log" only has some messages about saving game, which routinely show up and are nothing to do with "console.c".

Can you upload your "console.c"?

Back