• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Company Donates Pirate Ship!

Thagarr

Pining for the Fjords!
Creative Support
Storm Modder
Public Relations
Hearts of Oak Donator
Pirate Legend
[imgleft]http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/9282/environspirateship.jpg[/imgleft]With all the bad news off the coast of Somalia lately, pirates have been getting a bad name, and in my my last couple of blogs I have painted most corporations as nothing but money hungry blood suckers. One Jacksonville Florida company is trying to shake both of those images though! Environs, a design and fabrication company, has designed and built a pirate ship and is donating it free of charge to the Give Kids the World Village, an Orlando theme park exclusively for children with terminal illnesses. The ship is 90 feet long and 60 feet tall, and cost more than $600,000 to build. It's good to hear about a story like this, I wish more news outlets would cover these kinds of stories, but it seems they are only interested in sensationalizing everything.

Please, read the full story HERE!

Back