1. GOG.com logo

Thanks to YOUR votes, GOG.com now sells:
    - Sea Dogs - Sea Dogs: Caribbean Tales
    - Sea Dogs: City of Abandoned Ships

Vote now to add Pirates of the Caribbean to the list!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Under the Crossbones Podcast

A Pirate Podcast with Interviews
    Music, Comedy and all things Pirate!

- Episode Guide - About - Subscribe -
    - Twitter - Facebook - iTunes - Android -
    - Youtube - Fill the Coffers -

Dismiss Notice
  3. New Horizons logo

Quick links for PotC: New Horizons
    - Download latest version
    - Wiki - FAQ - Report bugs here
    - ModDB profile

4. GOF logo

Quick links for AoP2: Gentlemen of Fortune 2
    - Downloads and info
    - Historical Immersion Supermod
    - ModDB Profile

Dismiss Notice
New to the forum?
Please take a moment to read our Welcome Message and Forum Rules.

Guide CoAS Walkthrough guide

Discussion in 'City of Abandoned Ships Gameplay & Tips' started by Officerpuppy, Jun 14, 2011.

1. fjx

fjx . Promotion Storm Modder

Gdyby to miało komuś pomóc, to YaReX wypuścił jakiś czas temu wersję beta spolszczenia do Age of Pirates 2: Security Check Required
    Grałem i jest wiele błędów, ale ogólny sens został zachowany i można większość rzeczy zrozumieć, a poza tym nie jest to przecież jeszcze ostateczna wersja tłumaczenia.

2. jendrekandrzej

jendrekandrzej Landlubber

Witam CZY ktos wie Jak odszukać przedstawiciela holenderskiej Kompanii Zachodnioindyjskiej w queście Zabić Żebraków na Saint Martin Nie moge przejść znależć.

3. Pieter Boelen

Pieter Boelen (Not So) Old Seadog Staff Member Administrator Storm Modder Hearts of Oak Donator

Maritime Research: Project Engineer (Analysis)
    We cannot read that here. :no

4. Valium

Valium Guest

Pisz po angielsku gościu albo wcale.

5. jendrekandrzej

Hi, Does anyone know how to find a representative of the Dutch East India Company in the quest Kill Beggars can not find this guy

6. Valium

Valium Guest

Have you ever checked skoadrap's site and topic ' kill the Beggars Quest ' ?

If not, it may help you:

10. Go to Willemstad and ask the tavern owner and then Stuyvesant about Dan. Go to a pirate town and meet the diplomat.
    11. Demand from him the location of a member of the Dutch Trading Company. He wants to know a name. Throw "Oliver Trust" at him and then go to Marigo and search for the house where he lives. Have some tea with him + a fencing lesson. Loot him and take the letter on the table. Meet the beggar from step 3 again and he will give you a key. Now you can sail to the "Island of Justice". Keep this Diffindur Key in your inventory.

The rest: Kill the Beggars Quest

7. jendrekandrzej

Everything is fine but where to find the pirates diplomat here I breaks the action does not know where it szukać.Dzękuję for help and greet.

8. fjx

fjx . Promotion Storm Modder

Diplomats are in any pirate tavern.

9. jendrekandrzej

thank you for helping the game moved further description of this game is a little difficult I was looking for a diplomat in Wilemsztat and could not find now is all well Thank you

10. yagobd

yagobd Capt.Dietze

Estudante
    imposible hacer la mision del dutchman como pirata

11. jatagan

jatagan Landlubber

when I go to a pirate tavern diplomats only sells patents and trade licenses will not talk no options to offer him the name oliver Trust

12. SD:TEHO

SD:TEHO Sailor Apprentice

image editing
    It is only possible in the pirate tavern of Le Francois. If you have tried that already then you might not have followed the right order of the beggars quest.

13. jatagan

jatagan Landlubber

all I have followed from the beginning found oliver trust on the island havana after I chose the Spanish race declined task since it is irrelevant whether you accept or refuse talks with 3 beggar on 3 different islands where my beggar with 3 islands said to go to the 4 island to talk to someone beggar went to the island of curacao entered the governor's house triggered chast went to the tavern spoke with the bartender talked with Keymaster visit him after two days talking to him killed two soldiers picked up the key and then again went to the governor's house opened chast took the document and then came back at 4 beggar where he told me to come back to curacao and talk to the bartender about a man name Dan and then have to go on a pirate island in the tavern and talk to diplomats went to bermuda and another pirate town and diplomats will not only talk to sell the trade license and patent

I'm sorry for the bad english i use google translate

14. SD:TEHO

image editing
    After you talked to the bartender of Curacao, you have to talk to the governor again and then sail to the pirate tavern of Le Francois and talk to the diplomat about Oliver Trust. Then sail to Marigo and kill Trust in his private house.

15. jatagan

jatagan Landlubber

Thank you for your help

Again I stuck impossible to find an island that is mentioned in the letter Olivera Trasta

the letter says north of Cabo Catoche and west of Havana, but I've found that just sore of death or something like that

I bought all the maps that I found and I could not find an island

16. SD:TEHO

image editing
    This Island is invisible. You can see the exact location on my screenshot 1 and the way it has to look when you enter to sea mode at that position on screenshot 2. If you did everything right, it has to be bad weather and then you must use your fast travel menu for landing.

Take care to use a tartane, put all your money in a bank, store your officers with ships at harbourmasters and don´t take valuable things with you because you will loose everything after you arrive!

Justice Island Entrance 1.jpg Justice Island Entrance 2.jpg

Last edited: May 22, 2017 at 8:14 AM
  17. jatagan

jatagan Landlubber

I can not find a chest that would leave weapons play more 10-15 h and there was nothing I found through interviews with some figures suggest me to the prison to talk to some prisoner but it prison is empty

18. SD:TEHO

image editing
    Sorry but if you want help you must take some time and explain yourself better.

Are you talking about Justice Island?

If yes, then the chest to store your personal things before talking to the admiral is in the ship Fernanda and you can only swim there. To free the husband of Alice Taylor you must speak with her on the ship Ceres before you can talk to him in prison. You must always read your logbook carefuly before the next step.

It is also explained in the forums walkthrough: Killing the Beggars + Lost Ship City Quest - Skodarap's COAS site

Use google translate for it.