• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved class cabins

Ben Coats

Freebooter
question:
classes 7,6,5, cabins have these sorry a$$ed cabins with only 2 chests, and the cargo hold, granted i know when you start out its not that big of a ship and is supposed to be small.
class 4,3, cabins, have 3 chests, cannon deck, ward room, and cargo hold <----i mainly use these ships thruout gameplay. (black pearl, QAR, TFD ships, ect.)
class 2, 1, cabins have only 1 chest. WTH? is up with that????
i just took the HMS Endeavour, (never captured or even seen the Endeavour till now), class 1 with a class 4/3 cabin, while the 2MoW's and 2nd class Linear ship have the class 1 cabin that i see no point even using except when i go up against a fort. so why have the biggest ships with the lousiest of cabins?
start 2013-08-20 01-44-57-96.jpg start 2013-08-20 01-44-36-97.jpg start 2013-08-20 01-11-18-20.jpg start 2013-08-20 01-22-40-75.jpg

Last edited:
Probably because whoever ported those used a different ships init information for those ships. I think Craiggo made the white version. He made a bunch of white ships. It's really easy to fix this. You just find the ships_init file, located the ship you want to change and find where the cabin is specified and change it to Large Cabin. You will have to do a REINIT or start a new game for the changes to take and even then I think your ship will still have the little cabin after reinit but the next one you run into will have the right cabin.

MK

Back