• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved City of Abandoned Ships via Digital Download

N

News Crew

aop2-coas.jpg
Now some of you may already know this, if your looking to get  copy of Akella's Age of Pirates 2 - City of Abandoned Ships you would do well to stop by at Gamers Gate to grab a copy via digital download.  The copies you get here are full blown retail versions, not like Steam that require a constant connection, just download, install and play like any normal game.  So if thats got you interested grab it HERE 

Also, if your not sure read Stallions positive review of AOP2:COAS in our reviews section HERE 

View the full article

ive been meaning to try this for years - but stores i tried to buy it off cancelled my order due to low stock etc. i have some time today, would like to try a digital download but i cant see it at this link?

ive been meaning to try this for years - but stores i tried to buy it off cancelled my order due to low stock etc. i have some time today, would like to try a digital download but i cant see it at this link?
that's because this post is century's old ;), ill find a copy for you..

Thanks - i do most of my digital downloading from Steam, so i dont know many online download stores.

One has searched, and thats one of the many that one found, but as per thread, not a digital download.

One had an order in with CDwow who cancelled due to low stock levels after waiting weeks, so after waiting for that one preferred a digital download.

Just joking with you - I had a few days off, so no chance to wait for postage. Ah well.

Ok, bought it on ebay, says its unopened. Hurry up postman - the website said it could take weeks....Arrrrr (gh)

Now, time to making sense of the mods and patches.

Back