• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Church Protection

DavyJack

Pirate Queen
Staff member
Storm Modder
Tales of a Sea Hawk: So I found the body in the crypt at Bridgetown but there is no gun nor book to be looted. I used the back entrance of the church to enter the dungeon.
I already finished the main storyline if that makes a difference. It shouldn't as it's a side quest right?
Church Protection.jpg
Maltese Crypt Map.jpg

Attachments

• compile.log
    92.3 KB · Views: 60
  • error.log
    63 bytes · Views: 66
  • system.log
    9.5 KB · Views: 61
You found a body.

As the wiki hint says there is more than one area involved in the Maltese Crypt more exhaustive searching should help. Your map(s) (being generic) can't show the connection. So think "They're more like guidelines".

Finishing the main story should have no impact.

Lol. So there are more bodies now? Nice. Well, I'll keep searching the area then. Any spoilers tho? xD

EDIT: Yeah, I pretty much scoured the whole crypt and I can only find one body. And that was it.

Last edited:
You found a body.

As the wiki hint says there is more than one area involved in the Maltese Crypt more exhaustive searching should help. Your map(s) (being generic) can't show the connection. So think "They're more like guidelines".

Finishing the main story should have no impact.
Yeah, I so I went back and I pretty much scoured the whole crypt and can only find one body. That was it and nothing to loot.

So you've been right through the Cozumel like labrynth too? Very odd then. if so can you pass a saved game across?

(From memory) one of the two short dead ends near the centre of the "Bridgetown dungeon area" which you might ignore connects to the other Cozumel portion with lots more action. The items (including body) are placed within the Cozumel location (in file CCClocations) when it is set up so I can see no reason (unless you previously removed them) they would not be there

Here's a teleport for console onto the body location, you can use it to check if it is there, if yes then reload your save position and go and find it - you wouldn't just use it to avoid all that tedious searching now would you?

DoQuestReloadToLocation( "Greenford_M_crypt", "randitem", "randitem1","_");

Last edited:
Lol. So it was here. I went to all the boxes where I can dig and never bothered to check that one area right there. Wth. xD Thank you very much @pedrwyth :flower:bow

Screenshot 2022-06-29 010220.jpg

Back