• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Cheat's

Luffy

Pirate King
Not sure if anybody is interested in this.

Keys Feature's

Y- God mode On/Off
U- Shotgun mode (first person mode) On/Off
I- 100000 Gold points
O- 50 Skill points
P- Set reputation with all nations to Neutral

First copy two files from the /PROGRAM directory into the game directory accrodingly (i.e. /PROGRAM/seadogs.c into GAMEDIR/PROGRAM and /PROGRAM/CONTROLS/init_pc.c into GAMEDIR/PROGRAM/CONTROLS). Then just start the game and use the keys to activatie the cheats diring gameplay.
or just place the rar file into main game directory and extract.

Attachments

• Cheat's.rar
    7.6 KB · Views: 366
Which game version is that for?

Most of those are already added into the Build in some way or another. I even recently improved upon them.
The only one we don't have a button for is to set all relations to Neutral.

Which game version is that for?

Most of those are already added into the Build in some way or another. I even recently improved upon them.
The only one we don't have a button for is to set all relations to Neutral.
made for original game :) just so i could see what the original was like without having to play it for hours. :)

My favourite cheat buttons are the ones to side-step. Since this takes no account of walls, you can side-step off the path, or off the deck of a ship, and when you do nobody can touch you. So if you've just taken a hit from someone's sword which didn't quite kill you, take a step to the right and do the time warp until your health is back to a decent level, then get back into the fight. If you really want to fight dirty, side-step to just beside the enemy while still staying off the path - he can't see you and can't hit you, but you can hit him. :ninja

Disclaimer: this is in Build 13. I don't know whether wall detection has been added to side-slipping in Build 14. If you don't know either, try it somewhere safe before you have to do it to save your life. :D

My favourite cheat buttons are the ones to side-step. Since this takes no account of walls, you can side-step off the path, or off the deck of a ship, and when you do nobody can touch you. So if you've just taken a hit from someone's sword which didn't quite kill you, take a step to the right and do the time warp until your health is back to a decent level, then get back into the fight. If you really want to fight dirty, side-step to just beside the enemy while still staying off the path - he can't see you and can't hit you, but you can hit him. :ninja

Disclaimer: this is in Build 13. I don't know whether wall detection has been added to side-slipping in Build 14. If you don't know either, try it somewhere safe before you have to do it to save your life. :D

lol, never tried this.

Nope, still no collision detection to our great regret. :(

Another quick cheat: instant pistol reload.

Be in possession of a grenade, ether bottle or stinkpot. When you've fired your pistol, equip one of these. They reload instantly. Now re-equip your pistol. It's now loaded as well. :)

Another quick cheat: instant pistol reload.

Be in possession of a grenade, ether bottle or stinkpot. When you've fired your pistol, equip one of these. They reload instantly. Now re-equip your pistol. It's now loaded as well. :)
Cool. :) More of a glitch isn't it? or was it intended?

Definitely not intended. For the throwable weapons, yes. But not for the regular guns.
I can understand why that would happen though and no easy fix springs to mind.

Back