• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Character changes

vesca

Landlubber
is it possible to play the "Peter Blood Questline" with an other Character ? The Mansion scene works well, but in Prison-Camp, my character has changed back to Peter Blood.

Maybe you could replace the prison camp model of Peter Blood with the one of your choice.

Character model change is probably done either in a dialog file or quests_reaction.c .
If you know the name of the character model, you can search the PROGRAM folder for all references to it inside the code files.

I have now searched everything, but unfortunately not found a clue. I give it up, but thanks for the help.

yep got it :dance it was not that hard. If someone wants to try it for themselves, RESSOURCE\MODELS\CHARACTER look for "blood_bomj.gm" rename it or put it somewhere else, then rename your own Character file to "blood_bomj.gm" and thats it, the same goes for the "Blood5.gm" (and maybe the (Blood5_Cirass.gm's, as soon as I have a cuirass for my character, I'll see if you have to change them as well.). Thanks you two for the help. :aar into the battle :ship

Last edited:
Back