• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Chani a female native

Nita

Sailor
Storm Modder
this came off a Russian site had no portraits made some the Mary.ani did not work found proper ani had to use women3_ab.ani
chani.jpg

Attachments

• Chani.zip
    4.6 MB · Views: 108
This Chani is a character from the game Risen 2: Dark Waters developed by Piranha Bytes studio. I have some doubts if the model was taken legally from that "Russian site".

This Chani is a character from the game Risen 2: Dark Waters developed by Piranha Bytes studio. I have some doubts if the model was taken legally from that "Russian site".
its from corsair harbour,,in arcives and i am sure i got it off that site legally thx for your concern

This Chani is a character from the game Risen 2: Dark Waters developed by Piranha Bytes studio. I have some doubts if the model was taken legally from that "Russian
THIS GUY MADE NE SO MAD...well if i was going to be so mad i should spell me in English right =)

Last edited by a moderator:
It's ok. I wasn't accusing YOU of anything, @Nita. I visit corsairs-harbour.ru from time to time myself. I just know many Russian mods borrow assets from various other games without permission and that doesn't ONLY concern Sea Dogs modding, but other games as well. I guess it should be quite fine as long as the mod is free. New Horizons does use assets from other projects after all.
I just wanted to point out that I know which game this character model is ORIGINALLY from since I played it myself. You can look up "Chani Risen 2" on YouTube if you don't believe me.
All the best to you.

I just noticed that I worded that message somewhat incorrectly. I meant that the modders could take this model from the game (Risen 2) without permission, not you from their site.:facepalmI apologize for the confusion.

Back