• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Unconfirmed Bug Cartagena firework bug

During the last part of Cartagena firework quest Johan Elting seems to be bugged since he doesn't appear to fight during the parts I saw him. And in the last part were you talk to everyone in the ship cabin he doesn't even show up. But somehow on rare occasions he does appear to fight, and appears at the end too, but most of the time when I play through Cartagena fort part at the last part Elting is not there. Also, Elting strangely stays as officer and you can't remove him, maybe that's related I don't know. I will upload my .log files, maybe there is a clue there.

Attachments

• compile.log
    98.2 KB · Views: 200
If I read that "compile.log" correctly, Johan Elting failed to appear in the cabin at quest case "back_grenade". Here is what is supposed to happen:
Code:
       case "outside_fort72":
           DeleteAttribute(pchar, "NoSave.Custom"); // PB: Re-enable saving
           DoQuestReloadToLocation("Cabin2", "rld", "aloc2" ,"back_grenade");
           break;

case "back_grenade":
           LAi_SetPlayerType(Pchar);
           ChangeCharacterAddressGroup(CharacterFromID("Elting"), "Cabin2", "rld", "loc6");
           ChangeCharacterAddressGroup(CharacterFromID("Arie Dierman"), "Cabin2", "rld", "aloc3");

LAi_SetActorType(characterFromID("Elting"));
           Characters[GetCharacterIndex("Elting")].dialog.currentnode = "begin_149";
           LAi_ActorDialog(characterFromID("Elting"), pchar, "", 4.0, 1.0);
           break;
That dialog with Elting should lead to case "back_grenade2".

From "compile.log":
Code:
Quest name outside_fort72 FOUND in QuestComplete
PauseAllSounds
ReloadStartFade
ItemLogic: On unload location
ReloadEndFade
** Whr: CreateWeatherEnvironment - iCurWeatherhour = 5, theHour = 5
ItemLogic: On load location Cabin2
ItemLogic: found 0 buttons
Template <follow> -> path not found chr.id = Elting
Quest name back_grenade FOUND in QuestComplete
If Elting failed to appear then the dialog couldn't happen, "back_grenade2" couldn't be triggered, which is probably why the next bit of "compile.log" indicates the storyline being reloaded, most likely a result of loading up a savegame back in the tunnel to the fort.

Back