• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Captcha for registration

If however someone's done what I won't do, and it happened to be a tech support scam, we could contact someone who thwarts those scammers, and they could do the same.
It's a jelly scam matey, the (maybe) edible kind of scam.
First "Sally" of the day for me.

I've just zapped another Sweat Shop Sally, this time preemptively - it hadn't yet got round to posting a spam but it had the usual style name and the same IP address as two already banned Sally spammers.

I banned four of those Sallys today. They really are most likely human as I haven't noticed one such account yesterday (sunday). My guess would be that these spammers don't work on sunday.

Maybe it would be possible to ban them by IP ? If they all have same/reoccurring IP ? Sally's getting pretty crazy again :duel:

I think we are always IP banning them, they probably just use a VPN to bypass the ban.

I will tighten the spam management further in the next couple of days to include phrases and links that automatically need approvement of a mod before being posted.

I will tighten the spam management further in the next couple of days to include phrases and links that automatically need approvement of a mod before being posted.
Can we make "gummies" a restricted word? Seems silly but we are getting lots of gummies spam, and I don't see many people use the word elsewhere.

Done, it should now straight up reject any message containing the word gummies

1660821152261.png

Back