• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Capt Chevalle

chri

Sailor Apprentice
I just finished doing the Cortez treasure. I did the quests of Justine Le Moigne's Disappearance and I started the quests Capt Chevalle, Rescue His crew. But when I get from him (au Prince Tavern) appear to me only two messages: (see attacked) and does not speak to me of his crew. I remember that before starting any quests I came here and talked to us. But as soon as I go on the beach in Jamaica, he does not appear anywhere.

Attachments

• capt Chevale text.jpg
    capt Chevale text.jpg
    209.1 KB · Views: 282
That is intentional. He tells you there in the dialog what you need to do.
You're not a proper pirate and he doesn't trust you.

just arriving from the pirate leader tells me only one sentence: look attacked

Attachments

• Pubblicazione1.jpg
    Pubblicazione1.jpg
    417.5 KB · Views: 241
You can't be very friendly with the pirates then. What are your Nation Relations?
It is easy to become more friendly with them: Just sink/capture some non-pirate ships without having a LoM.
If you keep that up, you'll become a pirate soon enough. :whipa

I am in possession of the Black Pearl, so I'm a pirate, however, with the other pirates are enemies. Is there a way to be friendly with them?

I believe it because I did the quest brotherhood - mings and then ...
Otherwise how do I become?

I believe it because I did the quest brotherhood - mings and then ...
Otherwise how do I become?

Mings is not a Pirate as such - he is more an independant Privateer ( when he is not sleeping :rofl )

Do as post #6 says so that on the Relations screen it says FRIENDLY against Pirates and the number is not minus number ( see image )

PotC_B14Beta4_JS_Pirate_Relations.jpg

Image shows that pirates are HOSTILE to Me.

:duel:

When Davy Jones gives you the Black Pearl, the pirates become neutral to you.
That is a good time to join them and become a proper pirate, but the choice is yours.
If you don't do it though, some sidequests remain unavailable.

Do as post #6 says so that on the Relations screen it says FRIENDLY against Pirates and the number is not minus number ( see image )
Actually, it should be enough for it to not say "Hostile" and for you to not have any LoMs.

ok and after that gave me the pearl, they are neutral. How do I join them permanently?

ok but why, since I am in possession of the Pearl, just arriving at tortuga attacks me the fort?

Your ship doesn't matter.
Didn't you say the Pirates hate you? Tortuga in the Jack Sparrow storyline is a Pirate town.
So they don't like to see you there.

Back