• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Can't start sailing

ZEdglord

Landlubber
Hi all - first post in here, so hopefully it's in the right place. I recently installed the mod, followed the instructions, created the shortcuts, etc... and picked up two starts - either the Hawk one or the Freeplay one. But when the tutorial concludes, I just can't sail. I see no option to start sailing, no items to interact with. It's like I'm just stuck at sea forever without being able to do anything. Everything else seems to be working though.

Hi all - first post in here, so hopefully it's in the right place. I recently installed the mod, followed the instructions, created the shortcuts, etc... and picked up two starts - either the Hawk one or the Freeplay one. But when the tutorial concludes, I just can't sail. I see no option to start sailing, no items to interact with. It's like I'm just stuck at sea forever without being able to do anything. Everything else seems to be working though.
Hi,
You're in a tutorial. You have to follow the old man at land and do what he says (sell goods, recrut, etc...). Then you'll be free to do what you want.

Back