• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Can't start nation quest line

qualkonn

BioHaz
I have an English patent and it is equiped I go to Tomas (who is in Trinidad and Tobago not in Port Royal) and I talk with him and every time he tells me "I trust your view on the situation in the Caribbean that's why you have full freedom to act in the interest of Enlgand" And that's it. No quest update no nothing .I am Admiration with England and I have Hero reputation . What to do ??

The fact that Thomas Modyford is in Trinidad and Tobago not in Port Royal - would suggest that you have done either another country's Nation Quest line - or you have done the Pirates' Nation Quest line ( given by Henry Morgan ).

If you have already done either of these then you will not be able to start another Nation Quest ( without starting a new game ).

The Governor-Generals usually stay in their base until after a Nation Quest Story has been completed - then they start to move arround as Towns are captured by their country.

The fact that Thomas Modyford is in Trinidad and Tobago not in Port Royal - would suggest that you have done either another country's Nation Quest line - or you have done the Pirates' Nation Quest line ( given by Henry Morgan ).

If you have already done either of these then you will not be able to start another Nation Quest ( without starting a new game ).

The Governor-Generals usually stay in their base until after a Nation Quest Story has been completed - then they start to move arround as Towns are captured by their country.
Ok thanks

Back