• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Can someone help me

imado552

Master Mariner
so guys i've been searching all this past week for maya 5.0 but found nothing and all the link here don't work i was like checking every post of maya here and nothing i lost my downloaded installer of maya duo to upgrading my pc to 64xbits without leaving a backup of it i upgraded my pc just for damn program now help anyone can upload it to me that would be great so that i can at least start working on some Asians Towns Thanks in advance i have all the other tools by the way need only Maya 5!!

so i've set everything up and everything is working but i have one problem how in the hell i can add textures to models the models are already UVed in OBJ Format while i was working on them with blender i can export them but with no textures in maya will it work if i just export them to gm then convert textures to tga without doing anything in maya beside setting some stuff for it to work in game ? thanks !!
if i can just get this problem of mine fixed i will be able to add a japanese town in Turk for testing thanks !!

Have a look at the tutorial PDF in this thread and head to section 6.2 (Creating Materials). That should explain the process for you.

If you have any other questions about setting up the model or exporting it, feel free to post in that thread and I'll answer as best I can. ;)

Have a look at the tutorial PDF in this thread and head to section 6.2 (Creating Materials). That should explain the process for you.

If you have any other questions about setting up the model or exporting it, feel free to post in that thread and I'll answer as best I can. ;)
thanks Armada i'll be sure to do that good day to you!!

Back