• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Build a pirate ship, win pirate Booty!

Thagarr

Pining for the Fjords!
Creative Support
Storm Modder
Public Relations
Hearts of Oak Donator
Pirate Legend
contest.jpg

Over at ForbiddenCove They are holding a Lego pirate ship building contest! At least I assume that's what they want, as the rules never really specify just what your supposed to build! Anyway, the contest runs from January 1, 2010 through March 15'th, 2010. According to their contest rules, all submissions must be built specifically for there Jolly Roger contest, and can't be already in progress builds. The booty consists of various pirate Lego sets and various other assorted trinkets! Head on over and have a look at the official rules HERE!

I got to looking around a bit more, from what I could find, I think they are looking for any pirate type scene or diorama, not just ships. You should go for it Morgan! Your creations are awesome mate! :onya

the one niggling little thing though is that i can't actually build pirate ships. my pieces are the wrong colour. navy or trading vessels are ideal for me, but pirate ships are going to be a problem. then again, it's not like every pirate painted his ship black. i wonder if you can use wood for spars? i've seen paper and rope being allowed. i might go for an airship.

Back