• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Mod Release Build 14 GAMMA [Last Update: 31st December 2021]

Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as the new installer also includes the contents of the fixes archive, which means don't start until I've put out this month's one when I've finished what I'm doing to "Jack Sparrow"...

And on that note, @Jack Rackham - any more "Woodes Rogers" updates due out in the near future?
I have up through the last fix pack for source code. I've gotten my head around the NSIS installer and how to build the update, so whatever you decide as the cutoff for what is to be included is fine by me.

I have a problem uploading on dropbox. It stops at 1 sec left. Tried many times and also deleted earlier
uploads if the space was filled. The downzipped size is only about 8 MB. Any ideas someone of what it can be or other ways?

I have a problem uploading on dropbox. It stops at 1 sec left. Tried many times and also deleted earlier
uploads if the space was filled. The downzipped size is only about 8 MB. Any ideas someone of what it can be or other ways?
I successfully uploaded a 500 MB file to Dropbox using terrible Wi-Fi yesterday and that seemed to work.
So I'm afraid I don't know what might be the case. Is there somewhere else you could upload instead that isn't Dropbox?
Google Drive, for example?

Think it can be upload to 1 gb.
Before you drag the folder to the site, add it to a RAR archive so the size is reduced

Has any consideration been given to setting up a GitHub repository for the Build? It's free and can be locked down to collaborators only if desired.

And if someone can create easy to follow instructions for those of us who have no idea how to use GitHub, we might even use it. ;)

Hey man can you post a MEGA Link???? it just that moddb is too slow xD
Try one of the mirrors in the description.
Those may be faster for you.

Has any consideration been given to setting up a GitHub repository for the Build? It's free and can be locked down to collaborators only if desired.
We do actually have one. Only @Levis ever used it.
I'd like to get into it myself, bit just haven't got the time. :facepalm

And if someone can create easy to follow instructions for those of us who have no idea how to use GitHub, we might even use it. ;)
The only proper thing to do is volunteer myself since I brought the matter up. I know some modders for another game who use GitHub extensively and are good about sharing helpful info. :read

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back