• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Mod Release Build 14 GAMMA [Last Update: 31st December 2021]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Say, if I had the game installed with the previous installer, could I still use the Grey Rogers' fixes and such without problems? (Mainly because new semester started and making a new char again is not an option :()

If you have a game installed with the 7th January installer, use the previous fixes archive:
http://piratesahoy.bowengames.com/potc/Grey Roger/post_jan7_fixes.zip
A lot of what is in there is incorporated into the newer install, so the newer fixes archive is a lot smaller because it doesn't need to include that stuff. So if you use the current fixes archive with the older installer, you'll be missing a lot of files.

You can probably do New EXE (deselect "Main Archive") + New ZIP, no?
As long as save game compatibility is maintained, should that not work?

Sorry @Pieter Boelen for this question, but now the chest of davy jones give immortality to player and crew or not? Because if it not do, maybe you can help me to do the trick if you have time.

Sorry @Pieter Boelen for this question, but now the chest of davy jones give immortality to player and crew or not? Because if it not do, maybe you can help me to do the trick if you have time.
Didn't you ask that question before? It sounds vaguely familiar.
I wished I had time, but I can honestly say I really, really don't. :(

Dunno if this is a bug or not. When entering town one dumb thug triggered the town guards and for the first time I actually survived. Only lost one officer too. But afterwards the new guards will not remain at their posts but instead wander all over town. They are armed too. I remember a time when after they were robbed they would just wander around unarmed after that.

Does sound like a bit of a bug.
Can't think of an immediate quick fix though.

The English town guards are now acting at the jungle section just before
you go to fight with Clint Eastwood ? :shock

It's more of an oddity than a bug. Just different.

What are the English doing on the other side of the island past the Pirate Settlement?

Now I got my first successful treasure quest and the crew immediately started whining about wanting articles! Frack'em. I spent more than this on the 6-8 failed treasure quests. If they bitch too much I'll just cash out and retire.

The English town guards are now acting at the jungle section just before
you go to fight with Clint Eastwood ? :shock
Do you have crew members with you on shore?

Now I got my first successful treasure quest and the crew immediately started whining about wanting articles! Frack'em. I spent more than this on the 6-8 failed treasure quests. If they bitch too much I'll just cash out and retire.
Why would you not want to sign articles?
You can also get a Merchant License to get around that one.

In that case, my hypothesis is disproved.
Now I've got no clue instead.
The Merchant guild was involved too. I used a bottle of ether on a trader and rob her.
But I never seen those guards, at this location, before.

Why would you not want to sign articles?
You can also get a Merchant License to get around that one.

We have been through this before. You want to FORCE everyone to wear a uniform. I WILL NOT.

Articles are a very bad option for a trader ah he can not carry enough cold hard cash to trade efficiently.

With the Merchants License I can not have any LOM. That is a very bad option as I now need LOM to get some very desireable ships.

This square peg will not fit into your round hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back