• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

build 14 2 full hoist the colours justine quest

gdcaza

Powder Monkey
have completed lucas quest now justine le moigne, on quick sail to phillisburg arrive back at marigot (same with governor`s harbour & alice town), strange sail on starboard but no ship in sight ( neither telescope or quck sail to) but get attacked by invisible ship, any ideas ?

I often get that "strange sail" call but there is no ship in sight. You got attacked by an invisible ship? :8q

I often get that "strange sail" call but there is no ship in sight. You got attacked by an invisible ship? :8q
yep, if i go across land i get attacked by dutch (whether with french or friendly flag)
after beating them get hit by land mines (or cannon ?) & get killed, will visions save me or demons comes up but nothing happens just lie there although sparrow icon is still there but can`t interact, speeded up & still just lie there, so amstuck

When one goes across land at Marigot one gets caught in the battle between the French and Dutch soldiers. Those are cannons killing you.

When one goes across land at Marigot one gets caught in the battle between the French and Dutch soldiers. Those are cannons killing you.
thanks for your replies but am still stuck on how to proceed, as i can`t get ito phillisburg, any ideas ?

I am not familiar with that storyline. Can you not sail around the island? Or you could take the tunnels.

I am not familiar with that storyline. Can you not sail around the island? Or you could take the tunnels.
when i do, harbour icon says "marigot" which is where i just sailed from, get the same with alice town & governors harbour, will look for tunnels

thanks for your replies but am still stuck on how to proceed, as i can`t get ito phillisburg, any ideas ?

There is a tunnel that leads from one of the beaches ( can't remember which one ). When you land on the beach - go round the rocks at left end of beach and you will find cave that leads to both Marigot & Phillipsburg. I can't remember where the exits are in each town - but if you find the one in Marigot then you should be able to go through the cave to the other town. The cave should be partly flooded and might have bandits in it.

:duel:

Back