• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Brock's secret location

Black "Sam" Bellamy

TheForgotten
QA Tester
Provisional
I'm doing the brock/brinkley story lines and im where i already have talked to clint eastwood(only have one map piece and i have to return to speightstown because Brock is somewhere there but i cannot find him, did i miss something?

yeah and I got confused, was I supposed to meet this Annemarie person after talking to Miss shaypen or not. I went back to speightstown but couldn't find him so I'm at Bridgetown looking for him and she suggested turks due to a boat with women sailing there.

I tried that I got confused, I did go to grey rock to talk to shaypen and I already met Clint Eastwood, im back at speghtstown because brock is supposed to be there but I couldn't find him so im at bridgetown and shaypen is telling of a boat that went to the turks

I tried that I got confused, I did go to grey rock to talk to Shaypen and I already met Clint Eastwood, im back at speghtstown because Brock is supposed to be there but I couldn't find him so im at bridgetown and shaypen is telling of a boat that went to the Turks

When you arrive at Speightstown - Shaypen talks to you on the jetty - tells you to search Speightstown for Brock's room - or meet her in the shipyard.

Don't meet her in shipyard - this is trap :shock - will send you to Turks looking for women - you will meet Thomas Tipman in Turks tavern & he tells you that you have fallen into a trap and should have searched Speightstown more carefully.

I suggest if you are in Bridgetown - to go back to Speightstown and search again - don't go to Turks. :no

Brocks room in Speightstown:-

Is up the steps of the building in front of the entrance to the Shipyard.

:cheers

Last edited:
Back