• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Bring Back Old Memories,.... Beatrice.. model question

ahchx

Landlubber
hi all, first of all good job!, last mont i ben a little boring, new games ar simple and dull (i starting to play freelancer again with mods), and searching for others mods i ended here, i loved Age Of Pirates, but hated Pirates of The Caribbean, i give it a try with the build 14 mod and it does great imporvements on the game.
I never played Age of PIrates 2, the reason, (and is not a joke) its because Beatrice is not on there..... so i never get that game, now i see this mod and the thing changed, while i get AOP COAS i started to play again Pirates of the CAribbean with the build 14 mod, and of ccourse i start with Beatrice, i see that she uses the original drawing clothes, but when you find your "twin sister" she wear the original AOP beatrice clothes, i change the clothes of my beatrice with that one.

But mi question is: in AOP COAS (with this big mod) beatrice uses clothes that are diferent from the AOP ones, what i need to do to remplace the Textures and/or model of beatrice to make her looks like in AOP?

thk and sorry for my bad english, greetings from argentina!

No one can help him with this? My brain isn't working well this morning but my last post here might help you. My link Might not though. It will change beatrice to wear the white shirt/tan pants with cleavage.

Back