• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Black screen at "Legend of Jack Sparrow"

Hi i am nick i have a question i have potc new horizon build 14 beta 3.2 and i have every music packs and mods everything is fine but i have lojs storyline when i go to new game then i go to tales of jack sparrow then start and then hes close and hes never load then i got pirates of the caribbean: new horizons wont working i have fix many things but this not and i have a another jack sparrow storyline and that names hoist the colours l i hope you can help

:ahoymate! I moved the whole thread to a better location.

The game was working and then suddenly you get a black screen? To me this sounds like something got corrupted. Is you computer working ok? When was the last time you did a defrag?

:ahoymate! I moved the whole thread to a better location.

The game was working and then suddenly you get a black screen? To me this sounds like something got corrupted. Is you computer working ok? When was the last time you did a defrag?
Everything is fine but when i click the
storyline of lojs the hes close and say
pirates of the caribbean doesnt working

So everything works except Hoist the Colors storyline?
Yes but you have a another storyline mate tales of jack sparrow that one doesnt working wait a second i have 2 storylines of jack sparrow ones names hoist the colours and the other names tales of jack sparros me question is is the tales of jack sparrow just like the other?? Sorry im not good at english but is it just like the other

I'm not. I'm trying to find out what that second storyline is as there is no Legend of Jack Sparrow storyline.

Trolling is a possibility. It seems ilovepotc! and capiesparrow300 might be the same person.

Last edited:
On Wiki, the storyline is named:Legend of Jack Sparrow - Hoist the Colours:drunk

Indeed it says that in the Wiki, but that is the only place I have found so far that says that. In the game it just says "Hoist the Colours", and in the save folder it just says "Jack sparrow".

I have also found another game entirely called "The legend of Jack Sparrow". So I will wait for further information before going further.

The storyline used to be called Legend of Jack Sparrow at some point but was renamed a fair few years back.
If it is still in your game then there is a definite installation error. Recommend a fresh install.
Hoist the Colours is the correct name.

2014-11-28 14.19.45.jpg

I believe you have a bad install.

Also which screen name do you want me to delete? capiesparrow300 or ilovepotc!

Back