• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Black Sails Season 2 Set Tour!

Thagarr

Pining for the Fjords!
Creative Support
Storm Modder
Public Relations
Hearts of Oak Donator
Pirate Legend
I just ran across a couple of Black Sails related articles and thought I would share them. The first is some details about the upcoming DVD/Blue Ray release of Black Sails Season 1 coming in January 2015. The set will be put out by Anchor Bay Entertainment, who provided Crave Online with an exclusive video preview of the physical training that the cast have to go through to keep in shape. You can watch that video HERE, although I am not sure if that link works outside the US.

The second is this Youtube video posted a few days ago, in which you get a tour of the Black Sails Season 2 sets on Nassau from the Captain Charles Vane himself, Zach McGowan.

Black Sails season 2 is set to air on the American cable TV network Starz on January 24, 2015

Attachments

• black_sails.jpg
    black_sails.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 19
I wonder where I could get this new season. The place I got season I from
has been shut down...:pflag

Not Sure when It will be released on DVD - i assume not until the end of the broadcast of the saeaon in America ( sometime in March)

There are lots of Season 1 DVDs on ebay, so I assume they will eventually have season 2

:pirateraft

Thanks for the video mate, I haven't had much free time lately. It is pretty sad that they consider 10 episodes a season, but that is typical any more I suppose. 30 episode seasons are long since gone.

Thanks for the video mate, I haven't had much free time lately. It is pretty sad that they consider 10 episodes a season, but that is typical any more I suppose. 30 episode seasons are long since gone.
The first Season had only 8 episodes. Season 2 has 10 so it's always better. And for Season 3, Blackbeard will appear :cheeky
You want me to upload it?
The next one was about the next season not the next episodexD Fantastic episode 10 by the way

Having just watched the last two episodes, I have but one question: Would you like so see something shiny?

What? A final version of Build 14? :razz
Did you watch the last episode? If you did, you should know what I'm referring to there.... :wp

"Would you like so see something shiny?" are the last words spoken in the episode and are said by Jack Rackham.
The "something shiny" is the Spanish treasure that they FINALLY laid their hands on.
It did take them over half a day of screen time but they finally accomplished what they set out to do at the beginning of Season 1. :cheeky

Back