• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Black Sails Pegs Cpt. Flint!

Thagarr

Pining for the Fjords!
Creative Support
Storm Modder
Public Relations
Hearts of Oak Donator
Pirate Legend
Over at Deadline Hollywood, they are reporting that British actor Toby Stephens has been selected to take on the role of Captain Flint for the new TV series Black Sails. I don't know much about him, but according to his IMDBB profile, he has started in many British TV shows; most notably as Prince John in Robin Hood(2009), and most recently in Vexed as DI Jack Armstrong. I very much have my reservations about this show, and very little confidence in Michal Bay, but some pirates is better than no pirates!

British actor Toby Stephens (Die Another Day) has been cast in the lead role of Captain Flint in Starz’s upcoming pirate drama series Black Sails, executive produced by Michael Bay. The eight-episode series, created by Jon Steinberg and Robert Levine, is set 20 years before the events in Robert Louis Stevenson’s Treasure Island and chronicles the adventures of fabled buccaneer Captain Flint and his men. The series is in pre-production in Cape Town, South Africa, with Starz eying it for a launch in early 2014, possibly inheriting the Spartacus slot.

You can read the full story HERE!

Attachments

• starz.png
    starz.png
    8.7 KB · Views: 15
Back