• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Guide Big list of cities and what they make

Keith

Raping the Horses and Stealing the Women!
Staff member
Administrator
OK, starting off with something I always like to refer to. This is a basic list of all the cities and what their main production is so you can plan trade routes better. I'll add to the list as I go.

This is a work in progress and I've only just started, the little girl wants me to play Skyrim again, so what to do :dance

Download HERE

Same download, small update including most of the english towns. Now have to go out otherwise mrs.Keith will beat me.

Nice start! This will come in pretty handy. :dance

Oops, I guess I did find it on this site. Well done, it's coming along nicely. This should be quite helpful when I need to find places that are creating certain items or resources for quests.

Yeah, most are done now I'll try to finish the basic list tonight when I get back, then I'll start on the required items after that.

Found this fan made interactive map on the official forum.
http://ipaddr.me/pr3/
Unfortunately didn't find a way to save it on my desktop.
Wow, that is an awesome interactive map. Don't know how well I'll be able to use it since it requires a whole lot of zooming in and moving around the map on my 2nd monitor but the game is on the 1st monitor full screen so none of that, but maybe I can memorize it enough.

Great find, thanks for sharing.

Wow, that is an awesome interactive map. Don't know how well I'll be able to use it since it requires a whole lot of zooming in and moving around the map on my 2nd monitor but the game is on the 1st monitor full screen so none of that, but maybe I can memorize it enough.

Great find, thanks for sharing.
Nah, you don't need to zoom - you can simply click on the name of the city in the top right (they are listed in alphabet order) and it will focus on the needed city AND you can click on any commodity and it will highlight the cities where it is manufactured. And no need for a second computer as Alt-Tab works nice with the game.

Back