• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help "Best Client" Achievement doesnt work

kiss_of_kill

Landlubber
I tried everything, here are the things I've tried;

Making a new profile named Player
Using class 5-3-2-1 ships
Doing it before FTJR and after FTJR
I visited every city + Isla Tesoro and your own island
With Russian version
Sleeping in taverns after every repair.
and deleting all of my mods.

I can't get this achievement no matter what! Anyone have any tips? Maybe I'm missing something.
I hit my ship to rocks while doing this. It takes so long to visit every island and repair, I got super frustrated.

Can someone give me their save file before visiting the last island to repair so I can test it as a last resort. Thank you

Fixed by a friend of mine, he gave me his save before visiting the last port (which was Isla Tesoro), I deleted all of my save files and Steam cloud. Loaded his save and it worked.

So it was a bad save?

I still don’t know the issue tbh. Because I tried making a new profile 2 times, once in English and once in Russian version of the game. I even re-installed the game before trying the Russian version (completely removing save files, mods and the steam cloud).

Only difference between my game and his was, he was using a Russian cheat that lets you teleport around the map so he could visit every port faster. (I even tried that mod with the English version of the game before he gave me his save but it didn’t work)

So, I’m still not sure why his save worked. I will upload his save here with the Russian mod that is required, for feature reference, maybe it would help someone :p

Last edited:
If anyone is reading this and have the same problem as I had, here are the save files you need for this achievement to work:

Before you use these save files however you need to install a Russian cheat menu and you need to have a clean install of Sea Dogs 1.7, no modifications.

Link to the mod:
Updates (в архиве все предыдущие исправления, распаковывать в 7-Zip)
You need to download the 1.6 version then download 1.7 patch.

P.S: Mod is an ultimate cheat menu, lets you teleport to anywhere, spawn ships, 1 hit kill enemies, change your characters picture,name,gender, basically everything. There is a readme file inside if you want to use it but this will make your game half Russian half English. So after you get the achievement uninstall the game and download it again since the mod replaces some of the core files of the game.

Attachments

• Best Client.rar
    2.5 MB · Views: 137
Last edited:
Back