• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help being a spy agent

GreedoSh0tFirst

Landlubber
I am up to the point where I sailed to other side of island and he followed me to ship but now i dont know what to do and was given no instructions....do i just go back through the port and continue my spying ways while he follows? i tried taking to saint martine to the gov but nothing i tried talking to him but wont let me. Any1 know what to do?

so i guess there is supposed to be only one island you spawn on (martique) but you sometimes get spawned on puerto rico and the mission will glitch and he will not talk to you when you get to the beach to tell you to go to curacao...which i did try to do b4 but since he never talked to me on PR it didnt work and i tested this theory.....took 5 or 6 times to reload but got PR again and it didnt work again

The snag on Puerto Rico is that there are bandits on the route, so you'll have your sword out when you reach the beach location. If you have a weapon drawn then NPC's can't talk to you. It's dangerous but you'll need to put your sword away before you go through the passage to the place with the bridge and the beach. Wait for the agent to talk to you, then draw your sword to fight the bandits.

I'll see about preventing bandits from spawning in the beach location and also add a piece of code to force you to sheath your sword so that the agent can talk reliably.

This ought to fix the problem. Put the file into "PROGRAM\Storyline\FreePlay\quests", then try playing as an English agent between 1672 and 1678. That's the Franco-Dutch war in which England should be set friendly to France, and it's already friendly to Holland and Portugal by default. That just leaves Spain and Pirate as potential targets, so you may need to reload a few times before you're sent to Puerto Rico but not as many times as if you pick any other year.

Attachments

• quests_reaction.c
    162.6 KB · Views: 59
Back